Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Prewedding - Yee Loong + Siew Mei

This is My 1st new couple Pre-wedding shoot, felt HAPPY and NERVOUS because what I know Pre-Wedding shoot is totally different from portrait, actual day and so

on... is all about the combination of CHEMISTRY. As my 1st Pre-Wedding photo shooting,I was choose KTM HQ as my 1st place, cause this old building givng the OLD...IST CLASSIC FEEL and trying the bringing the story behind.

I was do all my BEST to shot different kind of angle that at least giving differnt point of view,STUNNING, MEMORABLE, BEAUTY... All of us having FUN during the shooting

session. And thanks for Yee Loong and Siew Mei have to dance under the sunlight while I shooting on TOP, after few times dancing finnally captured the moment ^^

The weather at evening just that it turning to darker and darker in a short while ... but I try not to miss the GOLDEN HOUR to capture them while kissing each others and their are so SWEET ^^

So guys, enjoy my 1st Pre-Wedding some highlight photos.

NewlyWed ----------: Yee Loong + Siew Mei
Photographer-------: MING

MING
+6016.214 1847

http://www.facebook.com/wedding.portrait.photographer.ming http://www.facebook.com/MyStudio.Wedding.Portrait.Photography.Ming




















1 comments:

silly May 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM  

hi, i love your photos at kellie's castle. they are beautiful! i would like to ask of a favour. im heading there for a wedding photoshoot and would like to know if i need to get permission to take wedding photos there. pls let me have the contact details if permission is required. thank u!
email: huimin_barbie@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
MING a.k.a KM LIAU, a Freelance WEDDING Photographer that having the technique to shot FINE ART classic PRE-WEDDING to bring out the FEEL that picture tell the thousand words and currently I pursuing recognition AWARD from WPPM, WPPI, WPA, AGWPJA. Beside also providing one stop solution as in other services like wedding gown, make up artist, videographer, live band and etc. Anything that you need don't hesitate to call me up, this is my Contact Number - +601 6214 1847. Have a GREAT day and Happy Always =)

Copyright © 2008-2010 MING Design. Some Rights Reserved.

Back to TOP