Saturday, November 20, 2010

Portrait (outdoor) - Cassie x MING

Finally back on track and to have a portrait outdoor shot with Cassie using my new D7000, however havent use to it of the color setting in term of contrast, hue and so on.. >.<
So our 1st stop at farm, at 1st she ask tie the fair up or put it down? then i was told her try tie it up .. hehe... maybe i got different presp...ective of view, cause she told me that a lots of friends normally asking her to put it down instead of tie up for shoting.. >.<>.<

After the 1st stop finish, next stop head to UPM(Universiti Putra Malaysia) is her study place, so we just search around the place, and suddenly i found a place that can shot and we drop there have some nice shots. =)

So NEXT putrajaya, while having some shot i also look around the place for my preparation of my 1st Pre-Wedding photoshoot session soon. Unlucky, when we reach there it start raining... so i just drive around and looks around some places that can give me some different ideas of shot instead of the SIGN of putrajaya... after awhile we alsmost go thru all the famous places... and suddenly something flash in my mine, there is a place i went before but forgot how to go already... then asking the guard around there they guided me wrong places we search for the place almost an hour, and thank you Cassie have a patient to search the place with me as well .. =) end up I saw policeman asking how to go to the place that i descripted, The policeman are VERY GOOD, they told us follow his car, they will bring us to the destination and YES!! we found the place... yeah.. that's what i'm looking for... so we continue shot till around 5 only finish the shot. =) So enjoy another new set of outdoor portait. ^^

To view full album kindly visit to my page @ MyStudio http://www.facebook.com/MyStudio.Wedding.Portrait.Photography.Ming

Photographer-------: MING
Model------------------: Cassie


MING
+6016.214 1847
http://www.facebook.com/wedding.portrait.photographer.ming


































0 comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
MING a.k.a KM LIAU, a Freelance WEDDING Photographer that having the technique to shot FINE ART classic PRE-WEDDING to bring out the FEEL that picture tell the thousand words and currently I pursuing recognition AWARD from WPPM, WPPI, WPA, AGWPJA. Beside also providing one stop solution as in other services like wedding gown, make up artist, videographer, live band and etc. Anything that you need don't hesitate to call me up, this is my Contact Number - +601 6214 1847. Have a GREAT day and Happy Always =)

Copyright © 2008-2010 MING Design. Some Rights Reserved.

Back to TOP