Thursday, November 4, 2010

My 2nd down time in my life, I'm very tired

This was an mentality and emotional collapse at this moment, I was failed to protect what I having to preserve the LOVE, HAPPINESS, CHEERFUL, TOUCHES... while I'm focus what I'm serve them for the BEST. From passion drop till felt angry, hate, sad, unprotected, annoying... I totally lost of control, I really cant define what I am, why me, what next, how will going to do... I just tired, tired and tired...

I'm tried to drunk off my-self to escaping the reality but failed, why things happened all in one shot, everything single bad things keep coming to me and I felt tired, I'm not superman to defeat everything, I'm very tired...

Sometimes I'm just wanna find a "树洞" that I trusted but nope at all, I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired...

Sometimes felt that putting a lot of shield really heavy and tired... just the burden keeping heavy and heavier... I'm very tired...

1 comments:

Anonymous November 5, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

hi, just read what happened to you on fb. feel so sorry about it.. u r a very talented person with clear vision. what's truly valuable is in ur mind n heart. no one can ever steal that from u. i know u gonna get up n strive again. god blessed.
- siew mei

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
MING a.k.a KM LIAU, a Freelance WEDDING Photographer that having the technique to shot FINE ART classic PRE-WEDDING to bring out the FEEL that picture tell the thousand words and currently I pursuing recognition AWARD from WPPM, WPPI, WPA, AGWPJA. Beside also providing one stop solution as in other services like wedding gown, make up artist, videographer, live band and etc. Anything that you need don't hesitate to call me up, this is my Contact Number - +601 6214 1847. Have a GREAT day and Happy Always =)

Copyright © 2008-2010 MING Design. Some Rights Reserved.

Back to TOP