Sunday, October 3, 2010

Photo Album - Portrait (indoor & outdoor) - Anna

This should be my 1st time to shot a cool face shoot for Anna =) so I suggested to have 2 session shooting one is morning session shot in the house another shot held at somewhere around my living place ...during night time.

During the morning session, I used some simple background/environment in the house to shot for black and white portrait cause using simple background that can easy to match for the photo album design. However not so many shoots... sob sob... >.<

After few hours rest, continue our 2nd session shot at my place, and this time I was using the environment light such as remote FLASH, Car Head Light and Sport Light to generate different type of the effect for night Portrait. Is quite challenging for me because the remote FLASH that command from my DSLR sometimes cant sent the signal to the remote FLASH. So will consider to buy a good Transmitter & Receiver to avoid this thing happen again.

Quite tired having 2 session shot in a day but is worth to gain up another experiences for this portrait shot. So hope u all enjoy of my album design =)

Photographer---------: MING
Photo Album Design: MING
Model--------------------: Anna
Make Up Artist--------: Ong VyVy

MING
+6016.214 1847
http://facebook.com/wedding.portrait.photographer.ming













0 comments:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Followers

About Me

My photo
MING a.k.a KM LIAU, a Freelance WEDDING Photographer that having the technique to shot FINE ART classic PRE-WEDDING to bring out the FEEL that picture tell the thousand words and currently I pursuing recognition AWARD from WPPM, WPPI, WPA, AGWPJA. Beside also providing one stop solution as in other services like wedding gown, make up artist, videographer, live band and etc. Anything that you need don't hesitate to call me up, this is my Contact Number - +601 6214 1847. Have a GREAT day and Happy Always =)

Copyright © 2008-2010 MING Design. Some Rights Reserved.

Back to TOP